- Gold Alert Issued for Milton Man- Milton July 30, 2021Milton, DE- Delaware State Police Troop 7 is issuing a Gold Alert for Daniel W. Eckstorm Sr., 39, of Milton. Daniel was last seen in the Milton area at approximately 8:00 […] The post Gold Alert Issued for Milton Man- Milton appeared first on Delaware State Police - State of Delaware.
- Troopers Warn Public About Leaving Disabled Vehicles Unattended- New Castle County July 29, 2021New Castle County- Delaware State Police warn the public about leaving disabled vehicles unattended along New Castle County roadways. Over the past several weeks, troopers in New Castle County have taken […] The post Troopers Warn Public About Leaving Disabled Vehicles Unattended- New Castle County appeared first on Delaware State Police - State of Delaware.
- Troopers Arrest Juveniles for Firearm Related Charges Following a Pursuit – Claymont July 29, 2021Claymont – Delaware State Police arrested four juveniles for firearm related charges after a pursuit from Pennsylvania ended in a collision in the area of I-95 southbound and Naamans Road. […] The post Troopers Arrest Juveniles for Firearm Related Charges Following a Pursuit – Claymont appeared first on Delaware State Police - State of Delaware.
- Troopers Continue to Investigate Fatal Motor Vehicle Collision- Milford July 28, 2021Milford, DE- Delaware State Police are investigating a fatal motor vehicle collision that occurred Wednesday morning in Milford. On July 28, 2021, at approximately 9:00 a.m., a 2009 Toyota Prius […] The post Troopers Continue to Investigate Fatal Motor Vehicle Collision- Milford appeared first on Delaware State Police - State of Delaware.
- TRAFFIC ALERT - New Castle County - UPDATED: RT 273 - Demolition and Repaving of Bridge Deck July 29, 2021Christiana -- Traffic Information: As part of the on-going Route 273 and I-95 interchange improvements project, DelDOT announces to motorists that the right lane on Route 273 westbound will be closed between Chapman Road and Harmony Road. In addition, the I-95 southbound on-ramp will be closed and a detour will be in place. This closure […]
- TRAFFIC ALERT - New Castle County - Closure of Exits 3B and 5A for Drainage Structure Installation July 28, 2021Newport -- As part of the Route 141, I-95 Interchange to Jay Drive Project, DelDOT's contractor, R.E. Pierson will be closing Exit 3B/Route 141 northbound to I-95 southbound and Exit 5A/I-95 southbound to Route 141 southbound for drainage structure installation. Dates and Times: 8 p.m. until 6 a.m. on Monday through Thursday, (Nighttime closure) pending […]
- TRAFFIC ALERT - New Castle County - Phase 1B, I-95 Northbound Ramp Closure Updates July 28, 2021Wilmington -- The Delaware Department of Transportation (DelDOT) announces an update to the I-95 northbound on-ramp closures associated with the I-95 Rehabilitation Phase 1 traffic pattern implemented earlier this year. Preparations to move into Phase 1B will start on Friday, July 30 and continue through the weekend. Work will include installing signage on detour routes, […]
- TRAFFIC ALERT - Kent County - Replacement of Crossroad Pipe Will Require the Closure of Cattail Branch Road July 28, 2021Greenwood -- Traffic Information: DelDOT announces to motorists Cattail Branch Road will be closed for the removal of deteriorated corrugated metal pipes with reinforced concrete pipes for better drainage. Times and Dates: 6 a.m. on August 2 until 5 p.m. on September 10, pending weather. Location: Cattail Branch Road between Saulsbury Creek Road to Burrsville […]