Leading regional workforce development provider, Goodwill of Delaware and Delaware County has elected its 2023-2024 board officers and welcomes six new members to its Board of Directors. In a first in the organization’s 102-year history, all of the board officers are women, and with the addition of the six new board members, the non-profit has its most diverse board to date. “We truly appreciate the commitment and diversity of our volunteer Board of Directors who provide guidance and support to enable us to effectively and efficiently operate our programs to meet the needs of communities in Delaware and Delaware County, PA, “said Colleen Morrone, President and CEO.
Goodwill’s Board of Directors elected the following as 2023-2024 officers of the board:
• Chair – Chaney Hall – Fox Rothschild, LLP
• Vice Chair – Robin McKinney Newman
• Vice Chair – Kalimah White – Key Private Bank
• Secretary – Theresa Jones – Santora CPA Group
• Treasurer – Tish Anshen (retired)
• Colleen Morrone – President & CEO
Goodwill welcomes the following new members to its Board of Directors:
• Markevis Gideon – NERDiT NOW
• Christopher R. Howland – U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia
• Jeffrey T. Kaczmarczyk II – Blue Rock Financial Group, Investment Advisory Services MLK Investments
• Kyle McLaughlin – J.C. Bar Properties, Inc.
• Bonnie R. Rambo – (retired)
• Dwayne M. Redd – State Farm Insurance Company
Share this Post